Monday, February 16, 2009

If this doesn't make you smile....

Toys all over the house, dishes in the sink, long day at work, too much going on in life...but this sweet child makes all of that go away for just a while when she busts a move to Beyonce---I can't help but smile and forget my worries.

6 comments:

Dimitri and Zachary said...

This is SERIOUSLY SO CUTE! So CUTE, that I made this song your ringtone when you call my phone so I never forget! TOO CUTE!!!

Leah said...

oh my goodness, she is so cute. definite smile on my face! :)leah

Brooke said...

This is my favorite thing ever. Sooooo freaking cute and funny.

Stephanie said...

I know, this is one of my favorite things about having a child. They don't even mean to make your day and they just do. =)

Angela said...

I love the head action at the end. Adorable!

Cammie said...

Oh Steph, I can't believe how big she's getting! I love when you find those things that make them "perform"! Sometimes it's nice to forget the mess and everything else to appreciate what will only happen for a little while. Miss you....