Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's a Vegas Wedding

Becca and I

The cutest Bride...

Cole, Sydnee, Kira, Cody

Brooke, Lisa, Grandma Hart

Brian and McKayle

Kenny, Kira, Me

McKayle, Brooke, Me, Becca (I stole this pic from Brooke. Thanks. :) )
So....McKayle and Brian announce their engagement...how fun! And...they said they were getting married waaaaay soon after! Sweet! In Vegas... So...we all went to Vegas and had such a blast. Becca came--Hi, we're like sisters so I couldn't not invite her. We headed down Friday mid day...got there Friday night...and ventured out on the town. It was so fun. There's something about being in Vegas with the lights and fun people--can't get any better. Kenny, Me, Kira, Becca, Jackie, and Donzlynn shared a room. lol. We were hardly there, but it cracked me up. The wedding was at the Chapel of Flowers ...way cuter than I thought it would be. We umm...gosh I'm doing this post so late that I can't even remember the details. But, it was SO cute, and so fun...and I'm so happy for them. Congrats cute couple. Welcome to the family, Brian. :) We love you all. And, of course I have a millions pictures, but I had to pick and choose. :)

0 comments: