Monday, February 16, 2009

Kangaroo Zoo

Yes. It's true. This overprotective mother let her child go down the slide alone. I know, right? Crazy....but she loved it.

Mom and Kira

Kira being shy

She's a good little bouncer

Cicily and Amy helped her a lot...

She's on the move
I love holidays...because it means NO WORK. But, it also means I get to hang out with Kira. Today Kira and I went with Dimitri, Zachary, Cicily and Amy to the Kangaroo Zoo. It's this little place where kids run around and play on these bouncy things. It drove me crazy at first...I was so paranoid that she was going to get beat up by some kids...but Amy and Cicily helped me not be so overprotective. She went down the slides...ran around everywhere...and I let her play by herself for a while. Until she got knocked over. But, she had fun...and even cried when we had to leave. I can't wait for our next playdate! :)

2 comments:

Dimitri and Zachary said...

Kira did GREAT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Where is this Kangaroo Zoo? I've never heard of it and it sounds fun.