Saturday, August 28, 2010

Betty Crocker, Jr.




The pictures say it all. I woke up this morning, went out to run errands, and when I got home, Kira and I set to work. I had bananas that were getting way too ripe, and zucchini our friend gave us. So, we made banana nut/chocolate chip muffins, and zucchini bread. Kira was a good helper. She really was. I measured everything, and she put it in the bowl. She helped mix it, and didn't make a mess. It was a fun morning... and to see her excitement that she helped make these fun muffins... was so cute. I'm not a natural cook, or baker. But, I think this might be a regular activity with Kira and I!! :)

2 comments:

Jody said...

What a fun morning! Did she eat what she baked? My kids love to help, but then they usually don't eat it....they are too picky. The muffins look yummy!

Jackie said...

They look amazing! wowzer,
glad you both had fun making them . xoxox