Our friends/neighbors Adam and Alicia invited us over last night to make gingerbread houses. I thought it sounded like fun so we went over after work for an evening of sugar and fun. I don't ever remember making gingerbread houses...so if I did make one it was when I was a lot younger.
We started out with our walls and ceiling...and it was quite the activity once we put it together. Kenny and Kira helped me with the roof .....
And then I decorated the rest while Kira ate all of the candy she could get her hands on, including scraping icing off the table when I wasn't looking, picking up candy off the floor, and trying to pull it off the house. Kenny socialized a bit and kept Kira from breaking things around their house.
At one point the roof caved in. It was pretty sad. But, we took it apart, and put it back together with a little team work. There was still a hole in the roof, but oh well? :)






1 comments:
ok you have the coolest friends. what a fun idea! it looks delicious!
Post a Comment