Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Much Needed Evening

You know when you have those friends that you could not see forever, and you're still just the same as when you left off? That's Becky and I. Since I moved here 9 years ago we've been friends. We used to live together. We'd go through phases where we'd hang out every day, or sometimes it'd be 6 months, or maybe longer. I saw her maybe a month and a half ago, so we're getting better. Tonight we went to the CopperCreek Grill & Pub. Kids can go there, though...so Kenny and I took Kira and met Becky and her boyfriend Rea. We were there for a few hours and it was so fun to catch up and just relax.
Becky, Kira and I

Kenny and Rea posing sweetly for the camera

Kira giggling...she loves being tickled

Kira was eating some cake and as she helped herself to a big bite, she got chocolate
on the side of her mouth. I took a picture of her as she's looking at Becky as Becky shows her how to smear chocolate on her face. Lovely girl.

0 comments: