Friday, December 4, 2009

Family

"Our most basic instinct is not for survival but for family. Most of us would give our own life for the survival of a family member, yet we lead our daily life too often as if we take our family for granted." ~Paul Pearshall

Note: I loved this vacation, I love the beach, I love my family, and I love this picture. I am especially entertained by this picture because Rick is smiling...and if you know him, he doesn't put a picture smile on like most of us do. This not being a common occurance --it must mean that someone said something inappropriate or hilarious. I vote Scott.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love this picture my Sitter! I can't believe how big everyone is. Rick's girl and kids didn't go?

Jody said...

I know why he was smiling!!! Our photographer kept telling him to move closer to Scott and I, yet he was on a slope and his feet kept sinking into the ground, he was making some funny comments and trying to keep his footing. Our photographer kept getting after him though. I think she was kind of pissing him off :) It was a great surprise to have him join us on the vacation. I miss you all.