We went to Becca's ward party tonight....just for something to do I guess, but mostly for Kira to see Santa. We wait in line, and the other little kids...the ones about Kira's size---are NOT excited to see Santa. They cry, or fuss, or grab for their moms. I tell my friend that I think Kira will be fine because she pretty much goes to anyone. She said that her niece is that way, but did not want to sit on Santa's lap. Sure enough...my cute baby girl sat nicely on Santa's lap and just looked at him. She was so adorable. I went to pick her up and she didn't even reach up for me like she has been lately. I had to bend down and remove her from his lap. I bet she gets good stuff this year from him--because he really liked her. :)Saturday, December 13, 2008
Kira Loves Santa
We went to Becca's ward party tonight....just for something to do I guess, but mostly for Kira to see Santa. We wait in line, and the other little kids...the ones about Kira's size---are NOT excited to see Santa. They cry, or fuss, or grab for their moms. I tell my friend that I think Kira will be fine because she pretty much goes to anyone. She said that her niece is that way, but did not want to sit on Santa's lap. Sure enough...my cute baby girl sat nicely on Santa's lap and just looked at him. She was so adorable. I went to pick her up and she didn't even reach up for me like she has been lately. I had to bend down and remove her from his lap. I bet she gets good stuff this year from him--because he really liked her. :)Posted by Stephanie at 8:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Ha ha. That's the SAME way Sayer used to be. She would just STARE at him. It's so cute. She actually did really well with him last night too, so hopefully she doesn't go through the Santa hating stage either.
Those photos are so cute they could be a holiday card. That is a way better Santa than then one at the mall. Kira looks so cute with him!
Those pictures are so cute they could be a holiday card! That Santa is way better than the one at the mall (that Emma and I waited an hour and a half to see. Yuck!). Kira looks so cute with him :)
Post a Comment