Friday, December 12, 2008

I love my friends

Kira and Becca listening to music

Michelle chatting on the phone

Kira eating an oreo

Umm...this is how I dress my child

Kira playing with diaper rash cream and tylenol bottle
So, yeah...the best kind of friends are the ones that can come over, and you don't have to entertain them. Or, they are the ones that know you're having a bad day and invite themselves over to keep you company. And, they are the type of friends that can see my upstairs (which is not even remotely clean on a regular basis.) They are the friends that will get what they want from the fridge, or the pantry. They are the ones who text to check in daily, or really, all day every day. They are the friends who can just come over and watch a movie from red box and be glad they are just hanging out....not always having to be somewhere or have something planned. It's hard sometimes with a baby to go and do things with everyone...because it's either a late night out, and I feel guilty asking someone to watch her late...or more so, I feel guilty leaving her with anyone but Kenny because I'm already away from her all day long every day when I'm working. It's also hard because she can't go to movies, and she only lasts so long at a party, or shopping, or really...anywhere. She's such a well behaved baby...but she is still only one. So, thank you to my friends who are just okay coming over to my boring house to eat dinner, and watch chic flicks...or the ones who don't care when I just show up and hang out with my little baby in tow. They are my life savers and keep me sane. :)

0 comments: