So, anyone who doesn't have a child...doesn't really know this to the full extent. My mother-in-law gave Kira this toy...it's a puppet that's really soft...and noisy. Now, when Kira's in a kind of sleepy mood...she loves to cuddle with her dolls now and lay her head on soft things. But, when she's playing around which is most of the time...she loves to play with this toy. It's a goat that yodels.... You squeeze it's mouth and it sings a line at a time from that Sound of Music song "The lonely goatherd." Well, I don't mind it too much, but apparently it drove my babysitter bonkers. I send a diaper bag every day with Kira...with the basics, and usually a couple of her own toys. I never send too many because I don't want to lose track of them, and besides...my babysitter has a house full of toys. Well, I sent this goat puppet...and then a couple days later I remembered it had not been in her diaper bag. I asked my babysitter about it...and she immediately went and got it from where she had hidden it. Apparently her little daycare kids played with it ALL DAY LONG and she said she almost lost her mind. I laughed so hard. Anyways...Kira has learned how to squeeze the little goats mouth to make it sing. It's hilarious.Saturday, December 13, 2008
The joys of noisy toys
So, anyone who doesn't have a child...doesn't really know this to the full extent. My mother-in-law gave Kira this toy...it's a puppet that's really soft...and noisy. Now, when Kira's in a kind of sleepy mood...she loves to cuddle with her dolls now and lay her head on soft things. But, when she's playing around which is most of the time...she loves to play with this toy. It's a goat that yodels.... You squeeze it's mouth and it sings a line at a time from that Sound of Music song "The lonely goatherd." Well, I don't mind it too much, but apparently it drove my babysitter bonkers. I send a diaper bag every day with Kira...with the basics, and usually a couple of her own toys. I never send too many because I don't want to lose track of them, and besides...my babysitter has a house full of toys. Well, I sent this goat puppet...and then a couple days later I remembered it had not been in her diaper bag. I asked my babysitter about it...and she immediately went and got it from where she had hidden it. Apparently her little daycare kids played with it ALL DAY LONG and she said she almost lost her mind. I laughed so hard. Anyways...Kira has learned how to squeeze the little goats mouth to make it sing. It's hilarious.Posted by Stephanie at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I love that little puppet thingy!
how funny! Hudson got this toy sax thing from a white elephant at a fam party and that is his new favorite toy. it's loud but it entertains him so what do ya do;?)
Gotta love it when a toy can drive you nuts. Been there!
Post a Comment