
So, Kira has been sick for about a week now. She wasn't really keeping her food down. It was going right through her, and I was so worried about her getting dehydrated. Then, on top of that she gets a crazy rash all over her body. So, I called the doctor and he said to take her to Primary Children's ER. I take her there. They examine her. We took off her clothes so they could look at her rash. The doctor takes one look at her legs (which may have a few rolls) and says, "Looks like she hasn't missed TOO many meals." Oh, tell me the doctor just didn't call my baby fat?!?!
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Oh no he DIDN'T?!?!
Posted by Stephanie at 8:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Chubby babies are the best! You just want to eat 'em up. I love her, she's SO sweet. I'm so glad she's doing better, poor girl! So happy you did a blog!
Post a Comment