MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph
Let me begin by saying, I really do think, somewhere inside those cute Holden cheeks there is a little bit of mom in Kira. I mean, I carried her in my belly for 9 months--there has to be SOMETHING about her that resembles me. I know, I know-before Kira came I'd always say I just want her to have Kenny's cheeks. I want her to be healthy and have those chubby cheeks. Well folks, she's got 'em. She's got those super cute cheeks. But, everyone ALWAYS says she looks like her daddy. I know it. I do know it. But, she looks like me too.....I swear!
So, I went looking for some proof. I stumbled upon this Look-alike meter. It's the answer I've been waiting for. So, I worked really hard to find photos of Kenny, Kira and I to upload to this amazing website. I put all the photos in, and HERE IS THE PROOF!!! Kira looks like the both of us. Can you believe it??
Okay, so it's a hoax. It's all a hoax. How do I know it? I put it to the test. I decided to upload a photo of someone else besides me. I uploaded the photo of someone with an entirely different face structure than me. To be even more thorough in my testing, she was a different nationality. I ran the meter again. It said that Kira looked like the both of them equally. The middle of the line. My heart dropped. It's a HOAX.
But, I've decided it's okay. She's got his cheeks. Her face resembles his. But, guess what? She's got my feet. Oh it's true. She's got my feet! So, when the next person says she looks exactly like her daddy...I'm going to take off her socks and show them the proof--she's got mommy's feet!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Kira looks like mom AND dad...
Posted by Stephanie at 10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
She really looks like her Grandma Jackie when she was that age and I have proof!!!!!
No, I think she looks like her Mommy and Daddy. She is the cutest ever!!!
That is so funny I tried that too and put Karlee in. It said she looked more like me than her dad. Hello, I'm the stepmom;) haha
Post a Comment