Who do you love? Kenneth Holden Hart
How long have you been married? It will be 2 years in June.
Who said I love you first? He totally did. And I quote, "Me love you long time."
Who is taller? He is.
Who can sing better? Wow....I'll go with neither of us would try out for American Idol.
Who is smarter? Well, I always assumed me. I'm older, wiser, etc. But, if we're watching Jeapordy, he always knows the answers. I don't. Sad.
Who does the laundry? That's 99% of the time me.
Who pays the bills? I pay the bills, but he makes most of the dough.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Kenny. And, if I HAD to sleep on that side, I don't think I could.
Who mows the lawn? See, that's the beauty of living in a townhouse. We don't do it. We pay someone to do it. Cause we rich like that.
Who cooks dinner? Well, I wish I could say me, me, me, me...let's just say it's a group effort.
Who drives? Always him. I hate driving.
He's an amazing husband who works hard and will give everything for his family. I don't believe I could have met a more perfect match for me!!!
I tag: Julie





2 comments:
Me love you long time?!?! Oh Kenny, sooo romantic. Ha ha. You're such a dork!
how do i do this? let me knoe and i'll do it
Post a Comment