Saturday, March 13, 2010

Goodbye Utah... Hello Sunshine....

Kira is set: Goldfish, milk, earphones, and teddy bear. This sweet girl was an ANGEL on the plane. She didn't cry, or fuss, or ....do anything but eat her snacks, smile at the person behind her, and watch her little TV. I was SO relieved she behaved. SO glad!
As soon as my sister and her car full of kids picked us up...she zonked out. Traveling is hard for little ones!

We got mom a fruit arrangement to bring her for her birthday. It was yummy!


Kira...handing me a weed...thinking it's a beautiful flower!


My little girl...just so happy to be in the sunshine!

So, my sister and I have started a tradition. Each March we go to visit my parents...I take my daughter, and she takes however many kids she has at the time. This year she's up to 30. Just kidding. But, it's us girls and our kids...and my parents...and the sunshine. This year this trip could not have come at a better time. I was so tired, and so DONE with just everything... I know that sounds bad...but really...I just wanted a vacation and the sun was calling my name. I was gone for a week...which was a long time to be away from home, and from Kenny...but really...I could have stayed SO much longer besides that. I can't wait til next year...

0 comments: