Monday, April 27, 2009

Editor's Note:

Call me lazy. Call me tired. Call me overwhelmed....I just don't know what the deal is. I'm so behind on blogging...how did I let this happen??? Shameful. Simply Shameful.
We are alive. We really are. And, if you didn't know that already, you're a blog stalker because otherwise you'd know it because I talk to you. If that's the case...you've been bored lately or you've moved on to someone better at keeping up to date with their blogging. Sorry.
No really...I've had troubles with one of my favorite items in the whole world--my laptop that my brother gave me. And, you'd think because I have a desktop computer upstairs it really wouldn't slow me down. Not. See, Kira gets into everything upstairs if I'm not right with her...so we play mostly downstairs. Then, when it's time for her to go to bed, well...it's time for me to go to bed. Or, it's time for me to just sit and be tired. ha.
My goal this week-- nothing crazy....maybe just post a few pictures. I mean, how hard is that?
New things that happened this month:
1. We sadly removed Kira from her daycare, but found another daycare that she really loves.
2. Kira had her 18 month check-up, and she's of course still growing steadily towards the top of the charts.
3. Kira started swimming lessons...mostly to learn how to be more comfortable in the water, and partly to see her little buddy Zachary every week. :)
4. Easter came and went...so fast.
5. I became a blonde. Yeah, that's right. If you have a facebook account, you can see that I am one hot blonde. lol. kidding.
6. Kenny made it to states in the Round Robin...however you say it, at the gun club.
7. I stay up way too late, and get up way too early.
8. Kira says so many words I can't even count them all. (and I can count really high too.)

Okay...well, that's just a sampling of my OH SO EXCITING life...I really need to update because I'm getting bored with myself. Life seems that much more exciting when a picture goes with it and I can blog about it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to sign Sierra up for swimming lessons over at that place for a session in June when her dad is gone to summer camp and I have her for two weeks straight. I'm excited!

Jody said...

I'm just glad to see that I'm not the only one slacking on blogging. I bet swimming lessons are so much fun with little Kira. Like I say every time......we miss that little girl. I'm heading down to Provo this weekend with my mom and sis to look for wedding dresses for my lil sis. So much fun!!! Wish I could stop by and see you guys, hopefully next time. Take Care and give Kira a hug for us all.

Dimitri and Zachary said...

Ummm you said you only needed an hour to get it done! :) You do such a great job blogging so I can't wait to see pictures! :) I mean you would think we would have enough seeing you every week but we can't get enough. LOL

Lisa P. said...

I'm with you girl. life is getting too hectic these days:) thanks for the updates. I love checking in on you:)

Stephanie said...

My Sitter, I was behind too and finally decided that it needed to be a priority. Besides, it takes much less time to do quick pick and write up than it is to do the last 10 things you need to post about. Ugh! Sometimes I don't even know why I do this myself, I always feel like nobody reads it anyway. I haven't facebooked in forever, it was really starting to take over my life. Now I have to log on to see your picture =D