Sunday, March 15, 2009

So Sweet


Kira and I went to church with my parents when we were there to visit. I got her dressed up, and of course I thought she was the cutest thing ever. She went to the Nursery for the first time. My mom and I took her in a little late...and all the kids were sitting at the miniature table, in their miniature chairs...all eating snacks. Kira walked right in and sat in an empty chair and looked up--waiting for her snack. I was so worried to leave her there--I was worried that she'd get sad or scared. Umm no. When I went back to get her she was running through bubbles they were blowing and I had to chase her and pick her up because she didn't want to leave. She just looks so cute. awwh....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first time I took Sierra to nursery, she was already over 2 years old and I was freaked out, too. It's funny how much they love it, though. Those little chairs are adorable.

Lisa P. said...

Hudson is the same way. We have such easy going kids:)

ps I'm glad you're back at the blogging! I have missed it:)